Part Two Of The Easiest Two Part Base Nutrient Regiment On The Market
Dual Fuel is a 2 part formula that provides the nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potassium (K) and a combination of secondary micronutrients a plant needs at its various stages of growth. Both bottles are used in a 1:1 ratio throughout the entire crop cycle, making it ideal for commercial growers with injector systems and novice growers wanting to bring more simplicity to their grow.
Dual Fuel 2 has higher levels of phosphorus (P) and potassium (K). Phosphorus plays a key role in essential functions of the plant including photosynthesis, healthy root development, and nutrient movement through the plant. Potassium aids in the conversion of phosphorus into energy that your plants can use and strengthens cell walls to support larger yields.
Less is more with this highly concentrated formula which reduces the volume of nutrients needed to finish a crop. Together Dual Fuel 1 & 2 result in rich green leaves in the vegetative stage followed by big and beautiful blooms in the flowering stage. Duel Fuel is sediment & dye free with a ph of 6-6.5
Whether you’re a novice cultivator with your first grow tent or a master grower producing on a commercial scale, our Two-Part Dual Fuel base nutrient system gives you the ability to fine-tune your garden to ensure you get bigger and better yields!
How To Use
Add Dual Fuel 1 & 2 at a rate of 0.5 - 2.5ml/L (2-10ml/Gal) to your nutrient reservoir.
Caution: Always mix Dual Fuel 1 & 2 into your reservoir separately. Combining Dual Fuel 1 & 2 together in undiluted form may cause a nutrient lockout.
- Available Phosphate (P205) - 3.0% - Helps a plant convert other nutrients into usable building blocks with which to grow.
- Soluble Potash (K20) - 1.0% - Helps maintain turgor pressure in the cells of the plants resulting in increase drought tolerance, cold hardniess, and disease resistance.
- Magnesium (Mg) - 1.5% - This essential nutrient has a wide range of key roles, most noteably used as a building block to chlorophyll.
- Water Soluble Magnesium - 1.5%
- Sulfur (S) - 2.5% -
- Combined Sulfur (S) - 2.5%
- Potassium Sulfate
- Monopotassium Phosphate
- Magnesium Sulfate
Green Planet Nutrients Dual Fuel Part Two Videos
- Tech Specs