Part One Of The Easiest Two Part Base Nutrient Regiment On The Market
Dual Fuel is a 2 part formula that provides the nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potassium (K) and a combination of secondary micronutrients a plant needs at its various stages of growth. Both bottles are used in a 1:1 ratio throughout the entire crop cycle, making it ideal for commercial growers with injector systems and novice growers wanting to bring more simplicity to their grow.
Dual Fuel 1 has higher levels of nitrogen (N) and calcium (Ca). Nitrogen is an essential element that supports basic plant functions. It also promotes vigorous, green foliage throughout the plant’s life. Calcium is a secondary nutrient that promotes enzyme activities and plant cell structure.
Less is more with this highly concentrated formula which reduces the volume of nutrients needed to finish a crop. Together Dual Fuel 1 & 2 result in rich green leaves in the vegetative stage followed by big and beautiful blooms in the flowering stage. Duel Fuel is sediment & dye free with a ph of 6-6.5
Whether you’re a novice cultivator with your first grow tent or a master grower producing on a commercial scale, our Two-Part Dual Fuel base nutrient system gives you the ability to fine-tune your garden to ensure you get bigger and better yields!
How To Use
Add Dual Fuel 1 & 2 at a rate of 0.5 - 2.5ml/L (2-10ml/Gal) to your nutrient reservoir.
Caution: Always mix Dual Fuel 1 & 2 into your reservoir separately. Combining Dual Fuel 1 & 2 together in undiluted form may cause a nutrient lockout.
- Total Nitrogen (N) - 5.0% - A vital component of chlorophyll, the compound which plants use to convert the Sun's energy to produce sugars from water and carbon dioxide. It is also a major component of amino acids, the building blocks of proteins.
- Ammoniacal Nitrogen - 0.15%
- Nitrate Nitrogen - 4.85%
- Soluble Potash (K20) - 1.0% - Helps maintain turgor pressure in the cells of the plants resulting in increase drought tolerance, cold hardniess, and disease resistance.
- Calcium (Ca) - 5.0% - Helps maintain chemical balance in soil, reduces soil salinity, and improves water penetration.
- Boron (B) - 0.02% - Increases flower production & retention, germination, as well as seed & fruit development.
- Cobalt (Co) - 0.0005% - Increases drought resistance in seeds, regulation of alkaloid accumulation, & inhibition of ethylene biosynthesis.
- Copper (Cu) - 0.007% - Essential in plant respiration & assists in plant metabolism of carbohydrates & proteins.
- Chelated Copper - 0.007%
- Iron (Fe) - 0.11% - Assists in nitrate & sulfate reduction as well as energy production in plants.
- Chelated Iron - 0.11%
- Manganese (Mn) - 0.04% - Promotes pollen germination, pollen tube growth, root cell elongation as well as resistance to rooth patheogens.
- Chelated Manganese - 0.04%
- Molybdenum (Mo) - 0.0005% - Essential in converting nitrates to nitrites, and then into ammonia before being used to synthesize amino acids within the plant.
- Zinc (Zn) - 0.01% - A key constituent of many enzymes & proteins, zinc plays an important role in a wide range of processes such as growth hormone production & internode elongation.
- Chelated Zinc
- Calcium Nitrate
- Potassium Nitrate
- Iron EDTA
- Manganese EDTA
- Boric Acid
- Zinc EDTA
- Copper EDTA
- Cobalt Nitrate
- Ammonium Molybdate
Green Planet Nutrients Dual Fuel Part One Videos
- Tech Specs