The Gavita Pro 270e LEP is a plasma light fixture based on the LUXIM Light Emitting Plasma (LEP) technology. It is completely solid state (no moving parts) and suitable for climate rooms (damp environments). They are suitable for central control with the Gavita Master lighting controllers. Now you can have complete lighting control at your fingertips.
The LEP technology is based on a radio frequency driver which excites an emitter cell without electrodes. The molecules in the emitter transform into plasma state, emitting an intense full continuous spectrum light.
The Gavita Pro 270e LEP utilizes a new emitter design that allows for a more compact fixture design, making it lighter and smaller than the Pro 300 LEP model. The Pro 270e LEP is equipped with a Master Controller input to be able to switch the fixture on and off together with your HPS e-series fixtures. Unlike the Pro Line and DigiStar e-series ballasts does not dim: When autodim occurs due to a high temperature the LEP will stay at 100%, because it does not emit so much heat to your crop (4% compared to the >60% by HPS). This is an advantage when high temperatures force the controller to dim your lighting: though your crop will get less light, the quality of your light actually improves. You can also use this feature to dim your HPS lights in veg while maintaining full plasma light output, improving the spectrum for the vegetative crop. Suitable for 120 - 240 Volt. Supplied with 240 V 8 ft cord with NEMA 6-15 plug, 120 V Nema 5-15 available separately.
Features & Benefits
- No electrode wear which translates in a very long lamp life
- Very high quality light (full spectrum) because of the molecular light emission, including UVA and UVB
- A full continuous light
- Very stable light spectrum
- Long output stability (at mean stable output) over time
- Absence of infrared radiation
Emitter Models (Two different spectra available):
- Grow spectrum (41.02 emitter) high CRI full spectrum lighting for stand-alone use
- Supplemental spectrum (41.01) specifically developed to add quality spectrum in combination with HPS light, adding the spectrum that the HPS lacks.
- THD: <10%
- Output Connection: XR505
- Inner box dimensions: 580 mm (length) x 288 mm (width) x 190 mm (height)
- Weight: 10.5 kg, 23 lbs
- Housing: Solid extruded aluminium, light weight, excellent thermal management. Finnish is marine grade, polyester powder coat with UV inhibitors. Stainless steel fasteners. Six mounting points for hanging cables or hooks.
- Reflector Material: Die-cast aluminum housing, high grade aluminum reflector. High transmission ultra broadband tempered cover glas. Sealed housing suitable for damp enviroment. Wire mesh EMI shielded.
- External dim: Gavita Master Controller
- External dim connector: RJ14 (6P4C)
- Light Source: LUMIX GRO 41.01 or GRO 41.2 emitter - 41.01 (Suplemental spectrum for HPS) / 41.02 (High CRI sumlight simulation, stand alone)
- PPF: - 41.01 (310 uMol/sec) / 41.02 (300 uMol/sec)
- Lifetime: - 41.01 (50.000 hours) / 41.02 (30.000 hours)
- Electrical specs: 100-277 V AC 50-60 Hz, 270 W, high power factor
- Tech Specs