Give Your Plants The Boost They Need, Growing Thick Stocks, Lush Leaves, & Sturdy Branches, Preparing Your Plant For Giant Blooms & Buds
Get your garden going with Grow Big®, Fox Farm's fast-acting, water-soluble fertilizer for lush, vegetative, compact growth.
Use Grow Big® early in the season when young plants need an extra boost. We add earthworm castings and Norwegian kelp into this special brew to encourage sturdier, healthier stems and leaves, but we also provide enough nutrients and trace minerals to create the kind of healthy branching that you’ll need later in the season for more abundant buds and blooms.
Garden Tip: Allow new plantings a few days to settle in, then begin using at the rate of two teaspoons per gallon of water every other time you water.
How To Use:
Begin application within two weeks of sprouting or transplanting. Give plants a jump start with foliar feeding. When plants have reached their peak of vegetative growth and are starting to show first signs of flowering, switch to one of FoxFarm’s blooming fertilizers. For best results refer to one of our Feeding Schedules.
- 2-3 teaspoons (10-15 mL) per gallon (4 L) of water every other watering.
- 4 teaspoons (20 mL) per gallon (4 L) of water every other watering.
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) per gallon (4 L).
- Use a pump sprayer and apply to both sides of leaves.
- Do not apply while plants are in direct light.
HOSE END SPRAYER:
- Fill sprayer with concentrate, do not dilute.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions for recommended application rates.
Available Sizes: Pint / Quart / Gallon / 2.5 Gallon / 5 Gallon / 15 Gallon / 55 Gallon / 250 Gallon
- Tech Specs