Bush Doctor® Boomerang™ is the “Comeback Formula” that gives your plants a fighting chance!
Even Mother Nature needs a little help sometimes. Boomerang is a comeback formula, formulated to revive plants that are stressed from drought, salt build up, or general neglect.
Boomerang is a microbial based formula that heals root tissue and provides organic nutrition that will ease plant stress and encourage new growth. It can also be used as a supplement during your plant's vegetative growth cycle.
- Fast acting — easily absorbed by plants
- Contains solubilized organic nutrition
- Helps plants bounce back and thrive
- Can be used as a vegetative supplement
- Concentrated — a little goes a long way
How To Use:
IN-GROUND GARDENS AND CONTAINER PLANTS:
- Mix 2 to 4 teaspoons (10 to 20 mL) per gallon (4 L) of fresh water.
- Repeat weekly until your plants bounce back.
- Once your plants show signs of rejuvenation, continue with your preferred feeding schedule.
HYDROPONIC RECIRCULATING SYSTEMS:
- Empty reservoir and fill with fresh water.
- Mix 1 tablespoon (15 mL) per gallon (4 L) of fresh reservoir water.
- Do not add any other fertilizers for 2 to 3 days.
- When plants show signs of rejuvenation, flush reservoir.
- Reintroduce a full nutrient feeding schedule at reduced doses. Always adjust fertilizer rates based on plant response
- Tech Specs