Quickly Remove The Stems From Your Plants With The EZ Trim Debudder!
The DeBudder is the first step in the Total Harvest Solution. It gently removes the buds and even the fan leaves from the stem of your plants.
Simply cut the plant down, separate individual branches from the stem, and then run the branches through the holes. One person using this machine could multiply his productivity by up to 5 times!
Using the speed control, you can run dry material at slow speeds and wet material at higher speeds. Buds can be immediately put through the Bud Sorter or can be directly transferred to the EZ Trimmer .
Not only are the Debudders lightweight, portable, adjustable, customizable, and come standard with a workstation, but they also have the most torque and lowest power consumption on the market. The DeBudder is a great preventative measure against bottlenecking and wasted time.
With it’s ability to remove wet or dry buds from their stems, the Debudder changed the game in 2017 and is truly the connoisseur’s choice of bucking machines.
EZ Trim Debudder Features
- Works with wet or dry buds
- Toggles forwards and reverse
- Variable Speed Control
- Adjustable tip sizes
- Feed Hole Sizes - 5/32", 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2" (two of each on the Outdoor model)
- Lightweight and easy to move
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Food Grade Safe
The EZ Trim Debudder Family
Regardless of the size of your grow, there is an EZ Trim Debudder for you. Ez Trim has three options to choose from, each varying in processing capability and size.
- Table top – The EZ Trim Tabletop is the smallest model of the family. It sits on a table has 4 interchangeable feed holes but does not come with casters or shelf for collection bucket.
- Indoor – The EZ Trim Indoor is the middle tier option. It features a frame with casters for portability, has 4 interchangeable feed holes and comes with an adjustable collection bucket shelf.
- Outdoor – The EZ Trim Outdoor has a larger frame with larger outdoor wheels has 8 interchangeable feed holes and comes with a flip up adjustable shelf for collection bucket.
All 3 models come with a back panel that flips open as a workstation and all 3 models come with the same motor, rollers and are built with the same materials.
In addition to three different models the Debudders come standard with a work station, forward, reverse, and true speed control for adjusting the feed rate for wet vs dry.
Model Assembled Weight Ship Weight Assembeled Dimensions Ship Dimensions Single Operator Production Power Tabletop Debudder 75 lbs. 90 lbs. 22″L x 27″W x 22″H 32″L x 32″W x 27″H 1 plant / 1-5 minutes 120 or 240VAC; 60 HZ; 3 Phase; 1.9 Amps; 101 lb.-in. Torque; 170 RPM; 228 Watts Indoor Debudder 90 lbs. 105 lbs. 22″L x 43″W x 43″H 32″L x 32″W x 48″H 1 plant / 1-5 minutes 120 or 240VAC; 60 HZ; 3 Phase; 1.9 Amps; 101 lb.-in. Torque; 170 RPM; 228 Watts Outdoor Debudder 130 lbs. 150 lbs. 32″L x 43″W x 43″H 32″L x 32″W x 48″H 1 plant / 1-5 minutes 120 or 240VAC; 60 HZ; 3 Phase; 1.9 Amps; 101 lb.-in. Torque; 170 RPM; 228 Watts
- Tech Specs