Earth & Grow is the world's first available growing system that maximizes plant growth, health and production by reconnecting container-grown plants to the Earth's energy.
Plants have evolved in the ground, outside in nature. Potted plants in your home, office and greenhouse are missing the connection to their vital energy source, the Earth. Developed by a horticulturist and electrical engineer, the patent pending Earth & Grow system has been tested and approved by everyday gardeners, industry professionals, and university researchers.
- The world's first available growing system that uses natural electricity to enhance plant growth
- Maximize growth, health and production
- 100% green technology
- Safe and easy to use
- Connects 12 plants
- MADE IN USA
Deluxe Kits include:
(6) 6' Soil Probes
(6) 12' Soil Probes
(1) 8 port Controller
(1) Multi Port
(1) Outlet Tester
(1) Plant Tester
How it Works
Earth & Grow is the world's first available growing system that uses natural electricity to enhance plant growth. This revolutionary technology provides your plants with the perfect electrical stimulus needed to maximize growth, health and production.
Earth & Grow reconnects your potted plants to the Earth allowing them to discharge AC radiation that is harmful to their health while simultaneously allowing the DC electricity from the Earth to enter your plants' pots.
Why it Works
Plants have evolved in the ground, outside in nature. Growing plants in artificial containers and not connecting them back to the Earth decreases their ability to grow and develop to their maximum potential. When plants are grown in pots, they are disconnected from this innate source of energy. Earth & Grow safely and efficiently connects your potted plants to the Earth's natural electrical energy.
What People Have Seen
During the past 4 years of research, we as well as other gardeners, industry professionals and university researchers have experienced a wide range of benefits when growing and preserving plants with Earth & Grow.
- Tech Specs
Brand Earth and Grow SKU EG2000 Weight (lb.) 1.7 Length (in.) 8 Width (in.) 4 Prop 65 No Height (in.) 4 Lead Time Ships in 1-2 Days UPC 852823004020
- Product Q&A
Earth and Grow Deluxe Kit Connects 12 plants Questions & Answers
- WHAT KIND OF RESULTS SHOULD I EXPECT TO SEE? Whether plugging in old or young plants, results will vary due to plant species and growing conditions. You may notice benefits in as little as a few days or as long as a few months. Earth & Grow® enables your plants to perform to their maximum potential, which is specific to each species.
- DO I STILL NEED TO FERTILIZE MY PLANTS? Yes. Fertilize your plants with a recommended organic fertilizer that has a N:P:K ratio appropriate for the species of plant, phase of growth and time of year. Depending on the species and growing environment, your plants may benefit from decreasing or increasing the amount of fertilizer used. It is important to pay attention to what your plants are telling you and care for them accordingly.
- DO I STILL NEED TO WATER MY PLANTS AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN PLUGGED IN? Yes. Keeping the soil moist insures sufficient conductivity for Earth & Grow® to function properly. Your plants still need the proper T.L.C. to maximize the benefits of Earth & Grow®. However, your plants will remain much stronger and healthier if you forget to water them, or if it gets too hot or cold in their environment. Reconnecting your plants to the Earth gives them the lifeline they require to stand up against the toughest stressors.
- HOW DO I MAINTAIN MY EARTH & GROW® KIT? The only parts you have to maintain are the soil probes. Every few months, or in between uses, it is recommended to scrape off the copper tip of the soil probes. You can easily do this by using the Scotch-BriteTM pad included with each kit . Removing the oxidized copper from the tip of the soil probe ensures its effectiveness.