Current Culture High Performance Deep Water Culture - The Proven Production System
The Under Current® features the patented Sub-Current Culture® circulation method. This high-performance water culture system is unmatched in efficiency, layout versatility and ease of use. The Under Current® utilizes negative water pressure to recirculate oxygenated nutrient solution through the plant’s root zone ensuring pH and EC levels are uniform throughout the entire system.
The Under Current® is the cornerstone of the CCH2O Proven Production Approach when used with Cultured Solutions® Nutrients and the CCH2O Nutrient Dosing System.
What is the Under Current® SOLO?
The SOLO Single Module Water Culture System is great for hydro beginners and mother plants. It’s available in both 8 and 13-gallon module sizes with interchangeable CCH2O Lid options. The UC Solo is easy to setup and maintain, start growing trees!
The Under Current Solo Includes:
- 8 or 13 Gallon Growth Modules
- Growth Module Lid
- 5.5” Net Pot
- BD-ET-30 Air Pump
- Premium Linear Air Pump(s)
- Growth Module Air Stones
- Air Hose
- Drain Valve Kit
- Growstone Grow Medium
- Cultured Solutions VEG A/B
- 1-Year Warranty.
Benefits of Growing in an Under Current®
Yield more with less. Reduce plant counts. More production per plant.
Get Your Weight
Accelerated growth rates. Cut veg times. Heavy Yields = Heavy Profits.
Take A Vacation
Easy and reliable. No timers, no guesswork. Reduced labor and maintenance.
RDWC Hydroponics Growers Guide
Want to learn to grow like a pro in the Under Current® system? Take a look at our Current Culture™ Grower's Guide for step by step instructions and tips.
Under Current® System Options
- Under Current Solo systems are single buckets that come in 8, 13 or 35 gallon growth modules.
- Under Current Standard systems have 2 rows of 8 or 13 gallon growth modules.
- Under Current Evolution systems have 3 rows of 8 or 13 gallon growth modules.
- Under Current Double Barrel systems have 4 rows of 8 or 13 gallon growth modules.
- Under Current PRO systems have a variable number of rows and 35 gallon growth modules.
- Under Current Boneless systems ship WITHOUT straight sections of piping allowing for custom plant spacing.
Have questions? Please give us a call and one of our knowledgeable tech specialists will be ready and able to answer them all!
- Tech Specs