Covert Product Documents
Take Total Control of Your Covert Grow Lights With The ALL-NEW Covert LED-X Master Lighting Controller!
The new Covert Master Lighting Controller is a dual-channel controller which gives growers the ability to daisy chain up to 100 fixtures per zone or 200 total lights with a single controller. It has two dedicated temperature sensors, one for each zone that provides real-time data for automated temperature-based dimming, as well as a high-temperature shutdown feature that protects your garden while you’re away. This lighting controller replaces traditional analog lighting relays and eliminates inrush current.
Covert LED-X Controller Features & Benefits
- No need for a switchboard
- Easy and safe installation (low voltage device)
- Protected against shortcuts
- Double temperature safety feature (auto-dim/auto-shutdown)
- For up to 200 lights, or 2 x 100 in two 12/12 rooms
- Designed for Covert LED-X Series Grow Lights (Covert 250W LED-X & Covert 500W LED-X
- Sunrise/sunset built in (0-30 mins)
- Show output in % or Watts
- Celsius or Fahrenheit and 24 hr/AM/PM
- Calibrate temperature sensors
- CE certified
Covert LED-X Controller Specifications:
- 24 hour timer (on/off): Yes
- Set adjustable output level: 0-115%
- Select ballast type: 400/600/750/1000W
- Show output as W or %: Yes
- Auto-dim at set temp: Yes
- Auto shutdown at set temp: Yes
- Sunrise / sunset period: Yes
- Outputs: 2 (main/aux)
- Number of ballasts/lights per output: 50
- Total number of ballasts/lights: 200 (either in one room or 2 x 100 in 12/12)
- Temperature sensors: 2 (for two rooms 12/12)
- External Contactor Modules (ECM): 2 optional
- Warranty: 1 years
Installing the Master Controller is simple. All you need to do is plug it in, set the dials of the ballasts/lights to EXT (External control) and connect the low voltage control cord from the controller to your ballasts or lights - all plug and play. Easy, safe and fast.
User Friendly Interface
The five language interface is intuitive to use with just 5 buttons. In plain text you see all settings, warnings and statuses. For an easy overview, we have added LEDs for each output channel, which indicate whether the lights are on, dimming or shut down due to a dangerously high temperature. The indication LED's are supported by a full-text warning on the high-quality green OLED display.
Replaces Timers and Contactors
You can plug your ballasts directly into mains outlets. You do not need any timers or contactor boxes anymore: the ballasts are in stand-by mode and wake up when they get the signal from the controller. This means that you don't have any inrush any more when you switch on your ballasts. Just set the on/off time on the controller and you are good to go.
Dimming and Boosting
Once you have connected your lights to the controller and set the on/off timer, you can easily set the output power by the push of a few buttons. You can choose to have the output power displayed as a percentage (%) or in actual output wattage of your lights.
- Tech Specs
Brand Covert SKU CT-CONTROL Weight (lb.) 2 Length (in.) 5.98 Prop 65 No Width (in.) 3.35 Height (in.) 1.26 Warranty 1 Year UL Listed No Outlets 2 Has Photocell No Voltage 120/240 Volt