Bluelab Product Documents
pH instruments must be cleaned and calibrated at least monthly to provide you with the most accurate reading.
pH measuring equipment is calibrated to pH 7.0 first (buffer) then to pH 4.0 (slope).
Essential for use with all Bluelab pH products for the calibration of Bluelab pH Probes.
To ensure solutions remain accurate:
- Avoid cross-contamination
- Decanter into a smaller plastic cup
- Discard sample after use
- Store in a cool dark place
- Store with lid secured tightly
- Keep out of reach of children
Bluelab solutions are manufactured specifically for Bluelab products are NIST certified and are made to a traceable standard to ensure your Bluelab products last longer and maintain accuracy.
- 20ml single-use solution sachet, sold in case of 25
- 250ml bottles, sold in case of 6
- 500ml bottles, sold in case of 6
- Tech Specs