Bluelab Product Documents
Fast, accurate pH measurement in nutrient solution and root-zone from the palm of your hand.
The pH level of solutions, soils, substrates, media and nutrient solutions strongly influences crop performance. Do you know what the pH of your root zone is?
Combine the Bluelab Multimedia pH Meter and Bluelab LeapTM pH Probe to take fast accurate measurements in nutrient solution, soil, coco coir, rockwool, potting mix and many other media types.
Calibration is simple with one push button on the meter and fresh Bluelab Calibration Solutions. Successful calibration indicator is displayed on screen, after 30 days this will disappear, to indicate when re-calibration is required.
Team with the Bluelab Solutions and the convenient Bluelab Carry Case. Replacement Bluelab pH or LeapTM pH Probe available too.
- Test more with a faster sensor response and direct measurements from substrates
- Multimedia friendly for measurements across a range of environments
- Toughened spear tip for direct root-zone measurements
- Simple two point calibration process with 30 day calibration indicator
- Backlit LCD display, low battery indicator, auto off function
- 2 x AAA alkaline batteries included
Container Grown Plants
5 year guarantee for Bluelab Multimedia pH Meter
6 month guarantee for Bluelab Leap pH Probe
(proof of purchase is required)
- Tech Specs
Brand Bluelab SKU HGC716443 Weight (lb.) 0.9 Height (in.) 7.2 Prop 65 No Lead Time This product ships in 3-5 Business Days Length (in.) 3.2 Width (in.) 4.5 UPC 9421024920951 UL Listed No