Industry's Most Advanced Optical Liquid Detection Sensor
Electronic optical liquid sensors are durable, have no moving parts and are easy to main-tain. SXL sensors can detect fluid levels in tanks, flow in pipes, or leaks in drip pans when liquid touches the sensor tip. Wide voltage range and high current capacity makes the SXL sensor practical for TTL logic, industrial PLC or direct relay control applications. 1/4” NPT threading and removable wiring terminal block with pin-out cast into the hex head makes installation or replacement fast and simple. When the output is energized a red LED illuminates the sensor body giving a visual status indication.
These are replacement sensors for Agrowtek's Liquid Level Sensor kits, learn more here!
- "Stable state" switching to detect splashing.
- Two-second output debounce.
- Error indication for infrared flooding (sensor disabled), LED flashes.
- Error indication for backwards terminal block, LED flashes.
- "Heart beat" flash every 10 seconds to indicate sensor is powered and functioning normally.
- Made in USA
Replacement Sensors Available
- SXL-1 (Wet On)
- SXL-1 (Wet On - LATCHING)
- SXL-2 (Dry On)
- SXL-2 (Dry On - LATCHING)
- SXL-3 PWM output for advanced or embedded applications
Latching option maintains sensor output in the ON state once activated until the power is cycled to the sensor.
How it works
Voltage Input 5-24Vdc Output Current Max 1A (sourcing) Current Consumption 20mA per sensor Mounting Thread 1/4” NPT Hex Size 3/4” (19mm) Body Material Polysulphone Temperature Range -20 to 80°C (non-freezing) Wire Gauge 26 - 16 AWG
- Tech Specs