GrowControl™ SXE Environment Sensor & Data Logger is a precision digital indoor sensor featuring temperature, humidity, ambient light and optionally CO2 ppm. Fan aspirated for continuous accuracy with removable air filter. Bright color display and 3-button interface make this unit capable of operating stand-alone for sensor monitoring, or connect to Agrowtek’s GrowControl™ systems for advanced environmental control solutions.
Internal memory logs 21,600 data points for months or years of storage. Accurate real-timeclock with battery backup keeps log time accurate during power outages. USB AgrowLink connects the GrowNET™ port to a PC for datalog download to .csv, graphing, calibration, configuration, updates, and more using free PC software. Alarm set points can be configured to activate an internal buzzer to alert operators.
Full color display screen features large, bright green sensor readings for easy visibility, plus a range of functions that can be performed directly from the menus including high/low history, graphical history, alarm set points & buzzer, sensor calibration, data logging options and more.
- Air Temperature: -20 - 60°C
- Relative Humidity: 0-99% RH
- Light (Irradiance): 0-1000 Watts/m2
- Carbon Dioxide (optional): 0-10,000 ppm
- Real Time Clock (RTC): Battery Backup Included
- Fan aspirated with air filter for high accuracy
- WiFi optional for direct sensor monitoring and web portal connection
- GrowNET digital link port
- 4-Channel 4-20mA analog outputs, 24Vdc MODBUS RTU for industrial PLC applications
- Durable powder-coated steel enclosure
- 2-Year Warranty
- Made in USA
Temperature, Humidity, Light
CO2 ppm Sensor
SXE sensor to include a CO2 ppm sensor in order to monitor and control CO2! CO2 sensor installs inside of the SXE environment sensor.
Upgrade the SXE sensor to include a WiFi module for access via a phone or web browser.
- Tech Specs
Brand Agrowtek SKU SXE Weight (lb.) 2 Length (in.) 7 Width (in.) 4 Height (in.) 3 Prop 65 No UL Listed No