- Coverage Area
Flower: 4' x 4'
- Exact Watts
- LED Light Spectrum
- Est. Electricity Cost /mo
AgroLED Product Documents
The AgroLED Sun Par 390 LED Fixture 2K-Red is an industry first. The 2,000°K offers all the benefits of flowering found in HPS with the sustained maintenance-free life of LEDs. The thermally managed, properly driven high specification components, including Nichia brand chips and Meanwell drivers, make the AgroLED Sun Par 390 LED Fixture 2K-Red an excellent fixture in the most extreme conditions.
AgroLED Sun Par 390 LED Fixture 2K-Red Features:
- 528 diodes x 0.738 watt Nichi brand chips = 390 diode watts.
- Includes two types of interchangeable optics to accommodate various mounting heights:
- 90° beam spread for higher mounting applications
- 120° beam spread for a wider coverage area at lower mounting heights
- IP65 rated
- Aluminium alloy body
- Convertible Smart Volt Power Cord 120/240 Volt 12 ft, featuring 120 and 240 volt plugs
- Eye bolt style loop for mounting included
The AGROLED 120V - 240V fixture offers our exclusive Smart Volt feature - it is a "smart" ballast that will operate on either 120, 208 or 240 volt power by simply plugging in the appropriate power cord. 240V Ballast comes with a 120 volt power cord. If you wish to run this ballast on 208 or 240 volt, you must purchase the 240 volt power cord separately (part #903082 six foot or #903084 twenty foot).
- 120, 208 or 240 Volt
- Power source frequency: 50/60Hz
- Power Factor (cosø): > 0.98 > 0.90
- Ambient Temp: -4˚F to 104˚F
- Acoustic Resonance: none
- Total Harmonic Distortion: (THD): < 20%
- Coverage Area
- Tech Specs
Brand AgroLED SKU HGC906410 Weight (lb.) 23.5 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 17.6 Width (in.) 10.1 Height (in.) 17.6 Warranty 3 Year Lead Time Ships in 72 hours UPC 849969018752 UL Listed No Lighting Type LED LED Light Spectrum Bloom Spectrum LED Fixture Type Panel Est. Electricity Cost /mo $16.85 Exact Watts 390 Watts Coverage Area Flower: 4' x 4' Voltage 120/240 Volt Frequency 60 Hz
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- great product
- the lights seem to be working well no heat problems with these i got 2 of them and have had 4 harvest am growing green beans indoors. and now trying watermelons.. great product may buy a couple more no notice in the electric bill both light togeather only use 780. watts not enough to even notice on the ele bill