Bluelab Product Documents
Stay connected - monitor, data log, and remotely view pH, conductivity and temperature readings
The Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect is not only a constant indicator of the desired levels of pH, conductivity and temperature of your nutrient solution, it also data logs these critical parameters to your computer for you.
It does not stop there. You can access the data via the cloud from a remote mobile device or computer to check for extreme variances to ensure these critical parameters are hitting the mark for crop success.
Just one Bluelab Connect Stick is required to receive wireless data from one or more Guardian Monitor connects. For remote or cloud access, the computer you are already data logging to will need permanent internet access.
- ONE Bluelab Connect Stick is required for Data Logging, sold separately
- Local and Cloud data logging capability, Download Free Bluelab Connect Software
- 'Plant safe' green LEDs
- Large easy to read display
- No calibration required for conductivity and temperature
- Simple push button pH calibration
- Selectable values for conductivity and temperature
- Flashing high and low alarms
- Greater tolerance to RF /electronic interference provided
- Water resistant design
- International power supply included
- Replaceable double junction pH probe included
- Adjustable display brightness
- Non-volatile memory
- Compatible with Bluelab Connect Stick and Bluelab Connect Range Extender
- 2 year limited guarantee for Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect
- 6 month limited guarantee for Bluelab pH Probe
- Tech Specs
Brand Bluelab SKU HGC716484 Weight (lb.) 1.7 Height (in.) 8.7 Prop 65 No Lead Time Ships in 7 Days Length (in.) 3.7 Width (in.) 5.4 UPC 9421024920586 UL Listed No
- Product Q&A
Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect Questions & Answers
How far apart can my connect stick and connect device be?
The line-of-sight distance between a connect stick and the connect device (ie Guardian Monitor Connect or Connect Range Extender) should be:
- Indoor up to 66ft or 20 M
- Outdoor up to 164 ft or 50 M
Bluelab recommend positioning your Connect Range Extender and the Guardian Monitor Connect as high off the ground as possible, 6ft / 1.8M is the optimum height.
Why does moving my device further away from the Connect Stick make its signal strength improve?
Radio frequency transmissions are prone to fading and interference, which can cause peaks and troughs in signal strength. You may find that moving a device even a short distance has a large effect on signal strength.
Why does my signal strength change when the devices are in a fixed location?
Radio frequency transmissions are very sensitive to the environment so many factors can affect how strong the signal is. This includes wind, rain, moving objects and interference from electrical devices such as microwaves or motors and pumps.
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Great product!
- I grow aquaponically and have always taken a more zen approach to water testing, but I also train youth as part of my work and wanted to upgrade to a better and more consistent monitoring system. The Bluelab guardian works great and was easy to understand and use. The only change I made was to suspend the PH probe through a piece of foam instead of using the suction cup, allowing it to go up and down so the probe would not get dry if I had a sudden water drop in my system which sometimes happens. I like that it blinks to let me know I need to re-calibrate as I would never keep track of that detail.
- by far the most reliable on the market. I have gone through many and this one is the top of the line. more consistent that the rest
- Fantastic meter
- I have been growing hydroponically for years. This is the meter you want if you are looking for accurate readings and ease of use. No need to look at anything else!