- Compatible with 4" to 10"round air ducts
- For ventilation systems requiring high pressure, powerful air flow and low noise level
- Casing is made either of durable ABS plastic or polypropylene with low flammability, UV- and corrosion- resistant properties
- Special casing design enables easy dismantling of impeller and motor block without air ducts detaching to facilitate fan servicing
- Double-speed single-phase ball-bearing motor with thermal overload protection is controlled with integrated
- 3-position (low speed/OFF/high speed) speed switch
- Wall or ceiling mounting with a mounting plate
- Ideal solution for mounting into limited spaces due to compact design
- Supplied with factory prewired 120v/8' power cord, ready to plug in
- 5 Year Warranty
Model CFM Specifications:
Blauberg Inline Mixed Flow Fan
4" Fan: 105 CFM 6" Fan: 250 CFM 8" Fan: 473 CFM 10" Fan: 880 CFM
- Product Q&A
Blauberg Inline Mixed Flow Fan Questions & Answers
Q: What fans can I use a fan speed controller with?
A: Our fan speed controller (ACSC) will work with brushless motors, such as the ones commonly used with inline centrifugal fans. Do not use with blowers, booster fans, etc.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Excellent fan
- Does everything advertised. Easy to install and maintain. Replaced a not-too-old aluminum fan. No comparison. As my project expands will definitely be adding these.
- Tech Specs