- Fan Type
- Fan Size
- CFM Rating
- Compatible with 6" air ducts
- For continuous operation in exhaust ventilation systems with low air resistance
- Durable ABS plastic casing and impeller with low-flammability, corrosion free and UV-resistant properties
- Reliable and low-watt electric motor is designed for continuous operationand requires no maintenance
- Motor is equipped with ball-bearing and thermal overload protection
- Smooth speed control with external thyristor speed controller
- Equipped with removable back valve to prevent reverse airflow
- Wall or ceiling mounting
- Suitable for operating temperature up to 130 F
- Supplied with factory prewired 120V/1.7' power cord, ready to plug in
- 5 Year Warranty
- 175 CFM
- Fan Type
- Tech Specs
Brand Blauberg SKU BLB6AERO Weight (lb.) 2.5 Lead Time Ships in 1-2 Days Height (in.) 8.1 Width (in.) 5.3 Length (in.) 8 Warranty Yes Prop 65 No UPC 4046634043507 UL Listed No Fan Type Axial, Inline Fan Size 6" Diameter Inline Fan Features Built-In Speed Controller Oscillation No CFM Rating 175 CFM Exact Watts 35.2 Amps 0.4 Frequency 60 Hz Voltage 120 Volts Power Cord Length 1.7'
- Product Q&A
Blauberg Axial Inline Fan 6" Wall/Ceiling Questions & Answers
Q: What fans can I use a fan speed controller with?
A: Our fan speed controller (ACSC) will work with brushless motors, such as the ones commonly used with inline centrifugal fans. Do not use with blowers, booster fans, etc.
Blauberg Axial Inline Fan 6" Wall/Ceiling Reviews
- Works like a charm
We built an air filter box with trays of activated charcoal in it. This fan pulls the air through the filter trays and blows out clean odor-free exhaust.
We have been searching for over seven years for a fan to replace the one in our bathroom ceiling. We will be buying a second one of these so we can repair the bathroom.