- Fan Type
- Fan Size
- CFM Rating
- Compatible with 6" air ducts
- For continuous operation in exhaust ventilation systems with low air resistance
- Durable ABS plastic casing and impeller with low-flammability, corrosion free and UV-resistant properties
- Reliable and low-watt electric motor is designed for continuous operationand requires no maintenance
- Motor is equipped with ball-bearing and thermal overload protection
- Smooth speed control with external thyristor speed controller
- Equipped with removable back valve to prevent reverse airflow
- Wall or ceiling mounting
- Suitable for operating temperature up to 130 F
- Supplied with factory prewired 120V/1.7' power cord, ready to plug in
- 5 Year Warranty
- 175 CFM
- Fan Type
- Tech Specs
Brand Blauberg SKU BLB6AERO Weight (lb.) 2.5 Lead Time Ships in 1-2 Days Height (in.) 8.1 Width (in.) 5.3 Length (in.) 8 Warranty Yes Prop 65 No UPC 4046634043507 UL Listed No Fan Type Axial, Inline Fan Size 6" Diameter Inline Fan Features Built-In Speed Controller Oscillation No CFM Rating 175 CFM Exact Watts 35.2 Amps 0.4 Frequency 60 Hz Voltage 120 Power Cord Length 1.7'
- Product Q&A
Blauberg Axial Inline Fan 6" Wall/Ceiling Questions & Answers
Q: What fans can I use a fan speed controller with?
A: Our fan speed controller (ACSC) will work with brushless motors, such as the ones commonly used with inline centrifugal fans. Do not use with blowers, booster fans, etc.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Works like a charm
- We built an air filter box with trays of activated charcoal in it. This fan pulls the air through the filter trays and blows out clean odor-free exhaust.
We have been searching for over seven years for a fan to replace the one in our bathroom ceiling. We will be buying a second one of these so we can repair the bathroom.