- Fan Type
- Fan Size
- CFM Rating
Blauberg Product Documents
- Compatible with 4" air ducts
- For continuous operation in exhaust ventilation systems with low air resistance
- Durable ABS plastic casing and impeller with low-flammability, corrosion free and UV-resistant properties
- Reliable and low-watt electric motor is designed for continuous operationand requires no maintenance
- Motor is equipped with ball-bearing and thermal overload protection
- Smooth speed control with external thyristor speed controller
- Equipped with removable back valve to prevent reverse airflow
- Wall or ceiling mounting
- Suitable for operating temperature up to 130 F
- Supplied with factory prewired 120V/1.7' power cord, ready to plug in
- 5 Year Warranty
- 61 CFM
- Fan Type
- Tech Specs
Brand Blauberg SKU BLB4AERO Weight (lb.) 1.4 Lead Time Ships in 1-2 Days Height (in.) 6 Width (in.) 4.5 Length (in.) 5.8 Warranty Yes Prop 65 No UPC 4046634043491 UL Listed No Fan Type Axial, Inline Fan Size 4" Diameter Inline Fan Features Built-In Speed Controller Oscillation No CFM Rating 61 CFM Exact Watts 16 Amps 0.18 Frequency 60 Hz Voltage 120 Power Cord Length 1.7'
- Product Q&A
Blauberg Axial Inline Fan 4" Wall/Ceiling Questions & Answers
Q: What fans can I use a fan speed controller with?
A: Our fan speed controller (ACSC) will work with brushless motors, such as the ones commonly used with inline centrifugal fans. Do not use with blowers, booster fans, etc.