After 3 years of development and testing, Biowave Industries Inc. presents the New Green Revolution. Biowave machines emit subsonic harmonic waves that resonate with plant frequencies and cause the Stomata to dilate.
Lab, farm, and Hydroponics tests, have confirmed an average yield increase of 20%. No test has ever produced an increase in yield lower than 12 %. Brix tests done by Silliker labs have shown 15 to 24% higher Brix in tomatoes and other vegetables. Higher Brix means better tasting healthier produce.
Biowave proprietary technology is patent pending in 160 countries.
Biowave offers two products presently. One is solar-assisted for outside farm use. The other is for Greenhouses and Hydroponics facilities. All machines are made of stainless steel. All carry a one year warranty. All our machines are manufactured and assembled right here in the U.S.A.
Solar Assisted. One machine covers 10 acres.(see the test report graphs in science section) The DL-9000 needs a 12 volt car battery which is not supplied.
We offer a comprehensive one year warranty on parts and labor. This machine is made for commercial agriculture and is mounted in the ground. Solar panels and battery cases and electronics are weather proof and locked to the frame for theft protection.
Dimensions- 53"x16"x 16". Weight 73 lbs.
- Won't hurt humans, Biowave only affects plants.
- In 3 years of testing. Lowest result was 12 %yield increase.
- Biowaves will not affect lights or any other electrical equipment.
- Biowave works by getting the plants to breathe better.
- Two hours a day are optimal for the outside farm model. Spread the time out in even segments over the light cycle.
- Three hours day are optimal for the inside model.
- The machine is made out of stainless steel and includes a three year warranty. After the three years, it is possible you may have to replace a motor which is usually available for $100 or less.
- All Biowave machines are designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA.
- Tech Specs
Brand BioWave SKU DL-9000 Weight (lb.) 73 Length (in.) 53 Width (in.) 16 Prop 65 No Height (in.) 16 Lead Time Due to social distancing requirements, this item ships in 2 weeks UL Listed No