Autopilot Product Documents
The Autopilot Master Digital Timer (MDT) is a combination recycling and lighting timer that controls lighting and recycling functions in your grow area. The MDT has dual timer functions, a 24 hour time clock for lighting and a recycling timer for pumps or CO2 injection. The MDT has four outlets. One controls a pump or other recycling device; two are for daytime devices such as lights and light movers; and one is for a night device, which would turn on at night.
The MDT features a "high temperature shutdown" function that detects unsafe high temperatures in the grow room and turns off the HID lights in the event of a ventilation failure. The MDT also features hot start protection to ensure proper lamp cooling before attempting to re-fire. The precise cycle timer can be programmed anywhere between 1 second and 96 hours.
- Precise digital time clock with battery backup
- Adjustable high temperature shutdown and hot start prevention
- Adjustabke hot start prevention
- Up to 1200 watts direct plug-in lighting control
- Pre-programmed factory settings for quick plug and play operation
- Recycling on/off range - 1 second to 96 hours
- 3' remote temperature probe
NOTE: This controller has a 14.5A maximum load. For higher amperage units, or combined lighting wattage above 1200W, it is recommended to use a lighting controller.
- Tech Specs
Brand Autopilot SKU APCTMDT Weight (lb.) 4 Length (in.) 12.5 Prop 65 No Width (in.) 9 Height (in.) 6.5 Warranty 3 Year Lead Time Ships in 1-2 Days UPC 638104005920 UL Listed No Outlets 4 Has Photocell Yes Voltage 120V Amps 14.5
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- For the money and the need of a single tent any size 2 lights are smaller this auto pilot is perfect will do the job easy to program and easy to change easy to use