Autopilot Product Documents
The APCL8240 and APCL8DX lighting controllers can control up to eight lights from one time clock or controller device!
120/240 volt power is wired directly into the eight outlet timer box, and all of the outlets are controlled by one 120 volt trigger cable. You can plug the trigger cable into a standard 24 hour timer or environmental controller.
The APCL8DX has eight 120/240 volt X style receptacles and the APCL8240 has eight 240 volt receptacles.
The APCL8240 and APCL8DX are rated for 60 amps @ 120/240 volts. All of these units feature premium quality industrial grade relays and durable chassis and come with a three year warranty!
- Main power voltage: 120 or 240 volts
- Receptacle type: Nema 5-15, Nema 6-15 or universal X
- Maximum lighting wattage: 8000 watts / 1000 watts per outlet
- Maximum relay amperage: 30 amps (x 2 relays)
- Operating temperature range: 32F-110F
- Operating humidity range: 0-99% RH non condensing
- Minimum relay operations: 100,000 @ full load
- Tech Specs
Brand Autopilot SKU APCL8DX Weight (lb.) 5.35 Length (in.) 8 Prop 65 No Width (in.) 10 Height (in.) 4.5 Warranty 3 Year Lead Time Ships in 1-2 Days UPC 638104006033 Outlets 8 Has Photocell No Voltage 120/240 Amps 60 Exact Watts 8000