A Simple, Robust, & Reliable Single Function Controller That Lets You Control Your pH
The pH Mini may be used as a mains-powered monitor or, by adding a peristaltic pump, it becomes a fully functional dosing system, managing fluctuations in your pH. The controller will add either acid or alkali (to lower or raise the pH).
pH fluctuations in your reservoir are not only time consuming to correct but can have negative effects on your crop performance. This simple pH Mini will monitor your pH levels and add pH adjuster to maintain your desired set-points. This unit comes with a peristaltic pump, allowing you to keep your pH adjuster in larger containers on the floor, avoiding issues associated with gravity-fed valves.
pH control by the experts! Autogrow has been managing pH dosing in reservoirs large and small for over 20 years. Growers everywhere have stopped the daily battle with pH levels, giving them more time to spend on their plants.
- Affordable, dependable pH maintenance
- Easy to navigate menu
- Simple calibration with 4 & 7 buffer solutions
- 350ml/minute peristaltic pump handles reservoirs up to 1,000 gallons
- Failsafe Dosing
- pH outside limits detected
- Dose coutn per hour exceeded
- Alarms can be set to activate when the pH or DC/h deciates outside the user setpoint.
Setting up is easy. Simply plug it in, calibrate your probe and set your dose times and intervals.
The pH Mini can dose either pH up or down, depending on your system’s needs. These units are very accurate and only need to be calibrated every two weeks.
- pH Mini
- 24V DC 1.2A power supply with universal plug
- Mounting hardware
- Instruction manual
- Timed dosing for easy set up
- Resolution 0.1 pH
- Range from 2 to 10 pH
- Replaceable BNC standard pH electrode
- Two year warranty (6 months on pH electrode)
- Built-in alarm (can be turned off)
- Displays dose count
- Easy to calibrate using pH 7 & 4 buffer solutions
Typical pH Mini Set Up
- Tech Specs
Brand Autogrow Systems SKU HKIT-PH-002-01 Weight (lb.) 10 Height (in.) 4.7 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 7.9 Width (in.) 12.6 UL Listed No