- Coverage Area
Veg: 5' x 5'; Flower: 4' x 4'
- Exact Watts
- LED Light Spectrum
Full Spectrum, UV Spectrum
- Est. Electricity Cost /mo
The SolarECLIPSE SE500+UVB is one of Amare's latest LED panels, featuring enhanced White-Light technology, and six powerful High-Intensity COB light-emitters housed in a patented reflector array with removable secondary optics.
The Amare SolarECLIPSE SE500 LED grow light contains CREE CXB3070 or Citizen CLU-08 chips and CREE XP-C2/XPE2 supplemental diodes.
Amare featured the first and only hybrid COB/monochrome enhanced white spectrum. Using 5-watt diodes, Amare fills in and boosts the superior spectrum more than typical red/blue based spectrum with an exceptional CRI of 94, the highest for any commercial lighting, even surpassing the excellent CMH/LEC.
This means that Amare covers the entire 380-740 PAR spectrum, including UV/IR with a 50%+ spectrum efficiency vs. ~20% for the typical blue/red spectrum. The result is explosive growth and flowering results demonstrated by many documented grows on various canna-forums.
he SE500 also offers dual operating modes for Grow and Bloom. A UVB bulb extends down the center of the light and is used to increase resin production in medicinal plants.
Perfect for vegging a 4.5' x 4.5' or flowering a 4' x 4' area, the SolarECLIPSE SE500 will surpass the light saturation point of medical plants (1500umol/sec/m2 ) and natural noon sunlight (2000umol/sec/m2).
Recommended height above canopy: 20"-32"; Amare does not recommend to place the COB panel less than 28" above the canopy with lenses installed. The special lenses are designed for high-bay applications that need a minimum of ~32" to maximize the coverage and intensity within the recommended footprint.
Recommended for: Grow tents; Full-cycle growing from seedling to flower; Soil, hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic systems.
- Fixture and cord
- Heavy-duty ratchet hangers
- adjustable H-brackets to attach the panels together
- 6 x CREE CXB3070 (or Citizen CLU-08) Chip On Board (COB) LEDs
- 60 x 5-watt supplemental Top-Bin CREE XP-G2/XP-E2 LEDs (10 per module)
- Optics: Patented reflector array with removable lenses in COBs
- Enhanced white light spectrum peaking @660nm (~3x more than HPS/COB 3000-3500k COB only spectrum) with 6500K white, blue, IR (infrared) and UV-A/B.
- Separate veg/flower spectrum
- CRI: 94
- No lenses installed: 1207umol @ 24", 770umol @ 36", 546umol @ 48"
- Lenses installed: 2118umol @ 24", 1523umol @ 36", 974umol @ 48"
- Lens angle: 90 degrees
- Veg: 4.5' x 4.5' @ 36" above canopy
- Flower: 4' x 4' @ 24" above canopy
- Thermal management: 4 x premium high-CFM ball-bearing fans, Proprietary copper-core heat-sinks
Power output: 500 watts HID equivalent: 800 watt Daisy chain: Yes Dimensions: 21.65”x 21.65”x 3.15” Operating temperature: Avoid extreme ambient heat Operating/input voltage: 85v-265v AC; 4.45A @ 110v, 2.23A @ 220v; 50Hz-60Hz Output voltage: UL standard output voltage - less than 76v DC Product weight: 33.0 lbs Warranty: 5 years
- Coverage Area
- Tech Specs
Brand Amare Technology SKU SE500-017 Weight (lb.) 33 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 21.65 Width (in.) 21.65 Height (in.) 3.15 Warranty 5 Years Lighting Type LED LED Light Spectrum Full Spectrum, UV Spectrum LED Fixture Type Panel Est. Electricity Cost /mo $21.60 Exact Watts 500 Watts HID Equivalent 800 Watts Suggested Hanging Height 21" (no lenses), 36" (w/lenses). LED Diode Type CREE LED Diodes Daisy Chain Yes Voltage 120/240 Volts Amps 4.36A@110v, 2.18A@220v Frequency 50/60 Hz Power Cord(s) Included Yes Coverage Area Veg: 5' x 5'; Flower: 4' x 4' UL Listed No