GrowControl precision wind anemometer and direction vane precisely monitor wind speed and direction.
Connect to Agrowtek's GrowControl controllers to monitor weather and control equipment.
Wind Speed Anemometer:
Wind speed anemometer with 3 cup rotor masures wind speeds from 1 to 125 MPH. Extremely rugged for harsh conditions and sensitive to the slightest breeze. Simple two-wire connection to transmitter.
Wind Direction Vane:
Wind vane uses German Hall effect sensor for precision and durability. Many potentiometer type wind vanes have a dead spot of several degrees, friction from the sensor and a defined life span. Agrowtek's wind vanes have zero dead band, are near-zero friction and have a theoretical infinite life.
Connect the wind anemometer and direction vanes to Agrowtek's Weather Transmitter. The weather transmitter is then connected to a GrowControl controller to display the readings and control equipment. Agrowtek's outdoor temperature sensor and sunlight sensor may be connected to the weather transmitter to complete the weather station.
- Anemometer and direction vane include mounting brackets and 25ft of outdoor rated cable.
- Extend sensor wires up to 100ft from transmitter.
- Mount transmitter indoors up to 2,000 ft from controller.
- Durable and reliable weather-proof sensors
- 25 feet of exterior grade wire
- Wind Speed 0-125 mph (0-200km/h)
- Wind Direction 0-360 degrees (<1 degree dead band)
- 4-20mA Linear output (Connect to SNS-BOB for custom PLC applications)
- Sensors & Transmitter Made in USA
- 2 Year Warranty
- Tech Specs
Brand Agrowtek SKU SNS-W Weight (lb.) 7 Length (in.) 14 Width (in.) 16 Height (in.) 10 Warranty Yes Prop 65 No UL Listed No