For Structural Drying
The Vulcan is an electric heat drying system for structural drying that is compact powerful. Loaded with 37,000 BTU’s of heat power, the Vulcan offers a wide range of air flow options and precise controls for safely and efficiently.
In an industry wide move towards using heat and airflow to increase the evaporation rate of moisture in materials, Omnitec Design Inc. leads the way. The Vulcan is the smallest and yet most powerful electric drying unit on the market today. Our electric heat drying system is a compact and powerful tool for structural drying, sanitizing with heat and space heating. Two versions of the Vulcan are available with 11 KW heaters and integral variable speed blowers, specifically designed to work well with modern LGR dehumidifiers, and other specialty drying equipment.
- Heater can deliver 180⁰F hot air with a temperature rise of 95⁰F at 350 CFM airflow.
- It produces 37,000 BTU output with 6 individually controlled heating elements.
- A high static pressure blower with adjustable airflow from 100 to 475 CFM.
- Panel mounted programmable temperature controller.
- Thermocouple probe with 25 ft extension, can measure air or material temperature for efficient and safe heat control.
- Highly portable with a compact, 30” long, 11” wide, 18” high housing, 63 lbs. weight and 3” locking casters.
* Vulcan heaters are built to perform in tough construction environments and are easy to maintain. This products meets UL, CSA and OSHA safety standards.
- Airflow: variable, 100-475 cfm
- Weight: 63 lbs.
- Dimensions: 11 1/4" wide 17 3/4" high 29 30" long
- Filtration: Primary/Secondary Filter - 12" x 12" x 2" MERV 11 pleated filter, Optional - 12" x 12" x 2" Carbon Filter for odor control
- Cabinet: Aircraft grade aluminum, closed end rivet construction., Hospital grade non-marking 3" casters for ease of movement., 2 rubber coated handles
- Controls: Variable Speed Controller, Digital Hour Meter, Digital Temperature Controller w/ 25' thermocouple sensor, Auto/Manual temperature control, Individual switches for each of the 6 heating elements
- Power Requirement: 200-240VAC/50-60 Hz/50 Amp max
- Outlet Ring Size: 10" diameter
- Inlet Connection: 10" diameter
- Outlet Air Temperature: 180F max
- Ambient operating temp: 104F
* Airflows are based on blower manufacturer curves. Different HEPA filters may cause the flow to vary.
- Tech Specs
Brand Agriair SKU OVH230 Prop 65 No Lead Time Due to social distancing requirements, this product ships in 10-12 weeks Weight (lb.) 63 Height (in.) 18 Width (in.) 11 Length (in.) 30 Heating Capacity 37,000 BTU CFM Rating 475 CFM Voltage 200-240VAC Amps 50 Amp max Installation Type Quick Connect or DIY