Agriair Product Documents
For packaging, drying, trimming and processing areas that require higher levels of air purification and sanitization of hard surfaces.
The Agriair® 2200 PG air purifier is designed for highly sensitive environments at risk of bio-contamination such as drying, trimming and packaging areas. The 2200 PG contains a medical grade HEPA filter and two ionic oxidation generators that work together to eliminate even sub-micron particulates in the air and prevent microbial contamination of your final product.
The unit provides multi-level purification of air passing through the unit plus sanitation of the air and surfaces in all the surrounding area. Contaminated air particulates are removed by the 99.99% Hepa filter, then the purified air is mixed with friendly oxidizer plasma generated by the IO generators and is released into the surrounding area killing any mold spores, mildew, viruses, pollen, VOC’s and odor.
The 2200 PG air purifier offers variable speed airflows and creates a high level of air sanitation in small to large indoor commercial spaces. The unit is portable and lightweight and can operate in occupied spaces, growing or processing areas. These units can be used as air scrubbers to re-circulate and purify air or create either positive or negative air pressure environments.
The Agriair® 2200 PG system provides an economical, safe and effective solution to many of the major air quality concerns of indoor commercial growers.
- Particulates removed with medical grade Hepa filter at 99.99% efficiency at 0.3 microns.
- Virus, microbes, and bio-contaminants on plants and hard to reach surfaces are reduced by 99.99% without biocides or chemicals.
- Up to 97% of airborne mold and mildew spores are destroyed before they have a chance of spreading and growing on plants, in vents and air system components.
- Strong odors associated with the indoor production of some crops, and additional odors from added nutrients, can be reduced by 85% thereby eliminating or reducing the need for bulky and expensive carbon filter.
- Capable of destroying up to 99.99% of airborne pollen.
- 300 – 1600 CFM Variable speed blower
- *Airflows based on blower manufacturer curves. Different HEPA filters may cause the flow to vary
- Power Requirements:
- 115 VAC/60 Hz/11.6 amps
- 230V Option Available
- 24″ x 24″ x 12″ HEPA Filter 99.99%, 0.3μ
- 24″ x 24″ x 1.5″MERV 8 pre – filter
- 1 HP w/Thermal Overload
- Size/Weight with Filters:
- 34”L x 26”W x 31”H | 140 lbs
- Recessed Controls:
- High/OFF/Speed Control Switch
- Variable Speed Controller
- Filter Change Light
- Generator On/Off Switches
- Running Hour Meters
- Aluminum and Steel with Epoxy Paint
- 5″ Casters
- Rubber Grip Handles
- Exhaust Collar: 12 ” Diameter
Replacements and Accessories
- HEPA Filter 99.99%, 0.3μ: OAH2418G
- MERV 8 Pre-filter: OFP2520
- Quick Clamp 12": QCW14
- Wire-Reinforced Flex Duct 25': OAD12
- Intake Manifold 12": OAIM2200-12
- Agriair Replacement Generator Cell: EHPG-4 (14")
- Tech Specs