Part B Of The 2 Part Bloom Formula For Experienced Coco Growers of High Value Plants Who Are Almost (But Not Quite) Satisfied With Their Yields – And Are Looking For Something More!
Dear Experienced Grower,
- If you’re already a top-notch grower praised by customers and friends
- If you’ve already maxed out the potential of your current coco coir feeding program
- And if, after all that success, you still need even more yield and potency – then pH Perfect Connoisseur Coco may be the right base nutrient for you.
No expense has been spared in researching, testing and sourcing only the most potent, powerful ingredients, guaranteed to drive your crops to their most productive grow and bloom phase possible.
What’s more: you’ll find abundant amounts of the “missing link” needed in coco coir – diversely chelated forms of iron.
Plus, all primary, secondary, and micronutrients in this flagship formulation are fully or partially chelated for optimal absorption. And if that weren’t enough, you can throw away your pH meters and pens forever because pH Perfect® Technology automatically keeps the pH in the “sweet spot” every week of your grow.
The bottom line? If you have the skills – pH Perfect Connoisseur Coco has the power to make your plants reach their full genetic potential.
Warning: You May Not Qualify To Use pH Perfect Connoisseur Coco…
First off, let’s cover who this unique formulation is not for;
- pH Perfect Connoisseur Coco is not for the grower who has been growing for less than 1 year
- pH Perfect Connoisseur Coco is not for the grower who has not dialed in his growing environment (lights, temperature, grow & bloom cycles, pest control, etc)
- pH Perfect Connoisseur Coco is not for the grower who is struggling to get great results from other pH Perfect Base nutrients (all pH Perfect Base Nutrients are already dialed in to give great plant specific results – you should already be getting great results with pH Perfect Sensi Coco for example before trying pH Perfect Connoisseur Coco)
In other words: only expert growers should use this unique formulation.
How To Tell If pH Perfect Connoisseur Coco Is Right For You
Certain growers will benefit most from pH Perfect Connoisseur Coco. If you are;
- AN EXPERIENCED GROWER who is already getting excellent results with clients who praise your product
- A HIGHLY ARTISTIC HOME GROWER with their own “Microgrowery"
- A PROFESSIONAL GROWER who relies on his plants for his livelihood
- A COMMERCIAL GROWER with hundreds or even thousands of lights, who supplies the medicinal community
If you fall into any of these professional categories … if you are more than a “hobbyist” … then you should strongly consider putting pH Perfect Connoisseur Coco to the test in your grow room immediately.
Why An Ultra-Premium 2-Part Base Nutrient Designed Specifically For Coco?
pH Perfect Connoisseur Coco still has all the benefits of our world-famous flagship base nutrient pH Perfect Connoisseur. And in addition it’s been optimized specifically for Coco Coir growers. Here’s the unique science behind this development
It’s a known fact coco coir naturally attracts and binds to calcium and magnesium. This means your average nutrients will have a greater percentage of their Ca and Mg bound to the growing medium and not transported to your plants (where you want them) potentially starving your precious crops!
What’s more: coco coir contains high levels of naturally occurring potassium, and, if you fail to account for this already present amount of potassium your risk poisoning your plants via potassium toxicity! That’s why resourceful growers have been forced to get around these problems by watching their potassium levels by using so-called “coco” nutes and investing in cal-mag supplements to try and dial things in.
However, even when using these methods, growers were still running into weird nutrient deficiencies.
Breakthrough Science Reveals The “Missing Link” To The Coco Puzzle
The research team at Advanced Nutrients found the hidden flaw of most “coco” nutrients. As it turns out, the missing link for growing in Coco Coir is iron.
Yes, your high-value crops not only need extra calcium and magnesium when growing in coco coir, but also extra iron. In fact, until recently, nobody had discovered this – it’s why other supposedly “coco friendly” nutrients can still allow deficiencies in your crop to occur, no matter how well you grow. This breakthrough science is the foundation of our Advanced Coco line of nutrients. But that’s certainly not all...
WARNING: If Your Coco Base Nutrients Don’t Contain This, Your Plants Might Suffer Serious Deficiencies, And May Eventually Die
As we discussed, until now, because coco binds to calcium and magnesium, you had to risk starving your plants of these critical nutrients. Many growers tried adding extra Ca and Mg using cal-mag supplements … but it’s hard to dial in the ratios just right. The fact is only the highest quality, diversely chelated forms of magnesium and calcium – of the type and quality found in pH Perfect Connoisseur Coco – are able to deliver the nutrition your crops demand.
Lesser forms of these important minerals can leave your plants starving, and you’d be missing out on bigger, better yields. (A lot of other companies will try adding dolomite lime as a quick-fix to solve this problem, but don’t be fooled—it’s not the best solution because it’s extremely alkaline and significantly raises pH. As you are well aware, high pH can dramatically reduce your yields.)
Three More Reasons To Get ready for your biggest, heaviest harvests to date using pH Perfect Connoisseur Coco
Reason #1: Balance-Free pH
Advanced Nutrient’s proprietary pH Perfect Technology automatically stabilizes your pH, ensuring your plant’s stay within their “sweet spot”. There’s two BIG reasons why this is so beneficial:
- Safeguards against stresses resulting from pH fluctuations. The pH-adjusting supplements that you otherwise have to use are strong acids and alkalis – harsh chemicals to introduce to your reservoir that result in sudden changes in pH which are stressful for your plants. With pH Perfect keeping the pH steady and stable – making it balance free — your crops no longer have to endure wild pH swings.
- Prevents nutrient deficiencies, ensuring optimal nutrition. The sweet spot is where your plants achieve optimal nutrient absorption. When your pH stays within this range, nutrients remain bio-available to the roots. Therefore, your crops are able to absorb all the primary, secondary, and micronutrients they need throughout the week – and throughout their lifecycle. The result is consistent “pH Perfect” grows marked by fast growth, nutrient-healthy plants, and bigger yields unmarred by nutrient deficiencies.
Reason #2: Powerful Chelation Technology:
You get extra insurance of optimal nutrition through super-absorptive chelation. In addition to pH stabilization, pH Perfect Connoisseur Coco contains a secondary layer of protection: chelation.
The powerful chelation in this formulation makes nutrients more available to the roots than they would be otherwise. This is true even under a wide range of extreme growing conditions, such overly acidic, alkaline, or mineralized waters, soils, hydroponic growing media, or nutrient solutions. All the primary, secondary, and micronutrients are supplied in fully or partially chelated form – some even in multiple chelated forms.
So, even if the water you are using is too soft or too hard, or some environmental factor or growing error takes the pH above or below where it should be, your crops can still feed. This is because with this powerful chelation a theoretical absorption range between pH 1 and pH 10 is possible. Although actual pH ranges in growing never vary this much—you can rest assured the chelation will keep your plants within the guard rails of optimal growing conditions.)
Reason #3: The Bud-Getting Bonuses You Can’t Buy:
You receive added nutrition and value in unique 5-in-1 formulations. With this nutrient breakthrough, you effectively get five products in one bottle:
- H-2 (Humic acids) and
- F-1 (Fulvic acid) , both of which provide additional pH buffering and chelation, among other benefits.
- Wet Betty: (A surfactant or “wetting agent”) which facilitates better absorption of nutrients by the roots.
- A broad spectrum of 20 amino acids, the building blocks of life, which are crucial to the construction of cell walls in stems, leaves, and flowers. These aminos are called “the bonus you cannot buy” because no other product on the market – whether made by Advanced Nutrients or by a competitor – contains so many amino acids.
- pH Perfect Technology – for balance-free pH levels always in the “sweet spot”
Why This Premium-Priced, Flagship Base Nutrient From Advanced Nutrients Can Actually SAVE You Thousands and Make You Even More
pH Perfect Connoisseur Coco is not cheap. In fact, it’s the most “expensive” Coco Base Nutrient that we carry at Advanced Nutrients. But is it really “expensive” if it delivers more value than any other Coco Base Nutrient currently available?
- You’ve seen the need for a premium, coco and plant specific base nutrient and why we developed pH Perfect Connoisseur Coco for advanced growers
- You’ve seen the meticulous development and years of research into the unique needs of coco coir growers and how pH Perfect Connoisseur Coco solves them all for you, one by one
- You’ve seen how pH Perfect Connoisseur Coco contains the “missing link” to growing in coco coir—that will eliminate any weird nutrient deficiencies that always seem to pop up
- And you’ve seen three more powerful reasons why pH Perfect Connoisseur Coco is likely the best investment you can make into your coco coir growing program
In short: because of the immense value packed into each bottle of pH Perfect Connoisseur Coco, this premium-priced base nutrient actually saves you money by eliminating lost time, failed crops, and potential wasted harvests. And it allows you to make even more each year by increasing your output and the quality of your final product.
- Tech Specs