Active Aqua Introduces the Infinity Tray Series
An array of interlocking premium ABS panels that work with standard 4' wide benches. These trays are available in 4' and 8' center lengths, creating a continuous grow space up to 64ft in length when interlocked and maximizing your square footage. All 4' end caps include designated drain sections. Center panels are also available with drain option.
Flood and drain setups are not recommended to exceed 64'. If your grow space requires additional benches, begin a new station with an Infinity endcap to set up another continuous station.
- Recommended use with our Rolling Bench System AGT10001
- All panels are low profile at 2.5" in height
- No arch lip allows you to maximize your inner and outer grow/work space
- All corresponding panels nest perfectly, allowing you to create custom lengths to your needs
- 10%-15% thicker than other bench trays
- Recyclable—made from BPA-free 100% virgin plastic cap over recycled ABS plastic core
- Shallow grooves for easy cleaning
- Made in Canada
Note: Adhesive/Sealant: LOCTITE 5510 (sold seperately)
Constructing Your Infinity Tray:
- Position the bench trays on a flat, clean surface.
- Using a caulking gun, apply a wide bead of Loctite 5510 Adhesive/Sealant (sold separately) along the entire surface of the groove of the negative end of the tray. Apply no less than 1" from edge. One tube of Loctite 5510 can seal together 4 seems between panels.
- Position the positive end of the next tray over the top of the negative end, overlapping them until they connect.
- Apply downward pressure to top tray to create bond. If possible, apply some type of weight to the top tray to add additional strength to the bond.
- Curing takes 24 hours. Do not move the trays during this time.
- After 24 hours, you may move the trays. Don't move the trays on your own. Two or more people moving the trays can help to prevent bending and flexing the trays during the move. Bending or flexing can stress the joints and cause them to come apart.
- Loctite adhesive/sealant is fully cured after seven days.
- To strengthen the seal integrity, you may apply a small bead of Loctite 5510 Adhesive/Sealant along the exposed bottom edge of the tray. Smooth the bead into the seam.
- After filling with water, if you notice any leakage, repeat the above step at the leak point.
- Tech Specs
Brand Active Aqua SKU AA-INFINITY UL Listed No