Active Aqua Product Documents
Active Aqua Water Chillers
Active Aqua Chillers are the Freon-free, environmentally safe way to keep hydroponic solutions at the perfect temperature in your reservoirs. With microcomputer control systems and LCD displays, as well as temperature memory systems included in each unit, these chillers offer maximum utility and durability.
Active Aqua chillers are environmentally friendly (they use R134a refrigerant) and are ideal for keeping the nutrient solution in your reservoir at the perfect temperature. Each unit has a user-friendly temperature system that allows you to control your desired temperature range as needed, and all models now have a boost function that accelerates the chilling process for quicker establishment of desired nutrient solution temperature.
- Large refrigeration capacity
- Anti-corrosive pure titanium evaporator for both fresh and salt water
- Fittings Included
- Convenient microcomputer control system
- Compressor protection function shuts off the circuit automatically to prevent the motor from burning out when it is overheated
- Memory backup feature allows the unit to return to the previous setting after the unit experiences an unexpected power outage
- Boost function accelerates the chilling process with two available options: 2-hour setting chilling and continuous (24 hrs/day, 7 days/week) setting for maximum chilling
- The available range for user-set temperature is 39°F to 90°F (3°C to 32°C).
Please note that the starting ambient temperature of your solution will always affect the duration of the initial chilling process.
Recommended Water Pumps
- Active Aqua Submersible/Inline 160 GPH
- Active Aqua Submersible/Inline 250 GPH
- Active Aqua Submersible/Inline 400 GPH
HP 1/10 HP 1/4 HP 1/2 HP 1 HP Cooling Units 1,020 BTU 3,010 BTU 4,020 BTU 10,050 BTU Rate of flow 132-396 GPH 396-925 GPH 800-1600 GPH 1320-3900 GPH Recommend Volume
10‒40 gal 40-92 gal 90 - 172 gal 80-250 gal Power Requirements 190W / 120V / 2.2A 460W / 120V / 4.7A 510W / 120V / 5.4A 1100W / 120V / 10.2A Fittings Included 1/2" & 3/4" 1/2" & 3/4" 1/2", 3/4", and 1" 1" - 1 1/4" Dimensions 17"L x 10"W x 15"H 18"L x 13"W x 17"H 19"L x 14"W x 19"H 21"L x 15"W x 20"H Weight 33 lbs. 41 lbs. 48.5 lbs. 69 lbs.
- Tech Specs