This Active Air CO2 enrichment kit will allow your indoor garden to reach it's full potential. Easy to use and highly effective this kit comes with all you need to keep the CO2 in your indoor garden at the ideal level for maximum growth and a heavier yield.
Benefits of Growing with CO2:
- Increased plant growth and vigor
- Decreases the effect of environmental stresses
- Allows plants to tolerate higher temperatures by a few degrees
- Increases water and nutrient efficiency
Active Air 50lb tank featuring standard fittings that easily attach to supplemental CO2 systems and fittings. These tanks are popular because they are not as heavy as steel tanks and do not rust. Manufactured in accordance with U.S. DOT 3AL and TC 3ALM requirements. Every cylinder is inspected and tested by a DOT and TC authorized independent inspection agency. 1800 PSI max fill pressure.
- CO2 tanks are shipped empty and do not contain CO2.
CO2 System with Timer
Deliver growth-boosting CO2 with our user-friendly, easy to operate system. With its programmable timer, it will automatically maintain ideal CO2 levels for optimum growth. This kit is recommenced for large size grow areas. For smaller than 10'x10' area's refer to the AA20LBCO2KIT.
- (1) High Quality Regulator
- (1) Solenoid
- (1) Precision Flow Meter
- (1) Timer (TM01015D)
- (2) Distribution Tubing (3' non-drilled, 15' drilled)
- (1) "T" Connector for Tubing
- (6) Eye Screws
- (1) 4mm Hex Key
- Tech Specs
SKU AA50LBCO2KIT-GP UPC 638104200059 UL Listed No CO2 Enrichment CO2 Tanks & Regulators
- Product Q&A
Active Air 1-20 cu ft Per Hour CO2 Enrichment Kit Questions & Answers
- WHY DO GARDENERS ENRICH THEIR GROW SPACE WITH CO2? CO2 is proven to speed up a plants growth rate, improve overall health and increase a plants yield. There are also many other benefits to plants, among them greater resistance to temperature extremes and other forms of stress, better growth at low light intensities, improved root/top ratios and less injury from air pollutants.
- SHOULD I RUN MY CO2 AT NIGHT? No, you should not. Plants photosynthesize CO2 only during the daylight hours. At night, the plants expire CO2 and have no use for CO2. Save yourself some money and only dose CO2 during daylight hours when it does the most good for the plants.
- HOW DO I SPACE MY CO2 RAIN SYSTEM EYE SCREWS ON THE CEILING? Get a pen/pencil and a 4 foot piece of string. Make a loop in one end of the string and tack the loop to the center of your grow area. Now tie the pen/pencil on the other end of the string and make a circle on your ceiling. Take the eye screws and evenly space them around the circle you created on your ceiling. This will provide a consistent shower of CO2 when you activate your CO2 Regulator.
- MY CO2 MONITOR/CONTROLLER IS READING REALLY HIGH ALL THE TIME. WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT? The main issue is the 2000 ppm of CO2 we exhale when we're breathing. If you're in your room and you see that the ppm is high, leave the area for an hour or so and turn off your CO2 source, then peek your head in and check the reading. It should be reading under 1000 ppm, depending on how well your room is sealed. After observing your CO2 Monitor/Controller for awhile, you'll start to see what your normal ppm level is in your room. The normal outdoor ppm is 400 ppm to 600 ppm based on where you live (city vs. rural).
- WHAT METHODS CAN I USE TO INCREASE MY CO2 IN MY INDOOR GARDEN OR GREENHOUSE? The two most common methods are using a CO2 generator/burner or bottled CO2. The most common generator/burner uses LP (liquid propane) gas from a tank or a NG (natural gas) conversion kit that allows you to hook up your generator/burner to the natural gas line in your house. The other option is to purchase bottled CO2 from a local supplier in your area and control its release into your garden area using a CO2 controller or short cycle repeat cycle timer with photocell. It should be noted that there is no advantage to increasing CO2 levels beyond 2000 PPM for most greenhouse plants. The optimum level of CO2 for plant growth is generally accepted at 1200 - 1600 PPM.
- WHAT IS THE CORRECT PPM FOR MY GARDEN? The optimum level of CO2 for plant growth is generally accepted at 1200 - 1600 PPM.