Across International Product Documents
Ai R-series single/dual jacketed glass reactors are designed for synthetic reaction of different types of materials in a controlled temperature and vacuum environment. Each reactor features adjustable stirring speeds and a constant pressure feeding funnel that allows you to add material to the vessel at a uniform and controlled speed. The built-in condenser makes it possible to recover some materials, also at a controlled rate of speed.
- UL 61010-1 and CSA C22.2 certified (optional)
- Filter reactors for single or multi-step reactions and filtrations in the same vessel, they also eliminate material transfers and reduce losses.
- Modular filter assembly can be easily detached for cleaning and filter paper replacement.
- Center downward drain port with angled drain grooves allows easy material drainage.
- All PTFE filter components ensure clean and long lifespan operations.
- Solvent-resistant PTFE on all sealing components ensures long time durability and operation.
- All glassware is hand-made from food grade high borosilicate glass that is heat/cold/corrosion-resistant.
- Adjustable stirring rate provides great torque or high speed.
- Patented PTFE stirring rod bearing for reliable and quiet operation.
- Optional multi-layer stirring blades for optimal reaction results.
- Wide range of temperature operations, from -110°F to 400°F.
- Large condenser cooling surface for exceptional condensation performance.
- Rugged stainless steel reinforced PTFE stirrer with anchored agitator, suitable for a wide range of viscous materials.
- Easily visual operation with digital speed and temperature displays.
- Heavy duty stainless steel supporting framework with lockable casters for mobility and stability. (whole support and glass vessel shipped pre-assembled)
- One year warranty and lifetime US-based parts, service, and support.
Your safety is important to us! Please use caution when operating. Users of glass reaction equipment must take all necessary precautions to avoid contact with rotating parts, particularly entanglement of loose clothing, hair, necklaces, or other jewelry. Under these circumstances, the winding action of the rotating parts can draw the user(s) into the apparatus, resulting in breakage of glassware, burns, and/or chemical exposure. Extra caution must also be taken when operating with air-reactive materials, especially under vacuum. A leak can draw air into the apparatus and cause a violent reaction to occur.
Model R50 Electrical requirements 110V 60Hz 1-PH, 140W Reaction glass vessel capacity 13 gallons (50L) Cooling/heating jacket capacity 4.2 gallons (16L) Glass material High borosilicate glass 3.3 Rotation controller Digital controller with variable frequency drive
Rotation speed: 50 to 500 rpm
Maximum jacket pressure 4.4 psi or 0.03 MPa Drain valve Flush seal design with large opening and flat flange clamp Agitator Anchor design, type-304 stainless steel reinforced PTFE structure Condenser Dual-cooling coil design Funnel Pressure equalizing Vacuum gauge Mechanical Swivel caster Four Glass vessel temperature range -110°F to 400°F Vacuum level < 700 torrs Vacuum sealing Glass or PTFE Drain port ground clearance 12.5 inches Reactor dimensions (WxDxH) 26 x 33 x 85" Shipping dimensions 25 x 83 x 42" Shipping weight 330 Lbs
Julabo -80°C to 250°C 40L/min recirculating chiller - 230V 3Ph 1 set Julabo adapters and tubing
8890110 x 2. Adapter, M24x1.5 m/m
8890120 x 1. Pair, 90° elbow adapters M24x1.5 m/f
8890061 x 1. Pair, M24x1.5 f to NPT 3/4" m adapter
8930262 x 2. 1.5m triple insulated tubing, M24x1.5 f
1 set Welch 2163 6.1 cfm 6 torr diaphragm pump and vacuum hose - 110V 1 set Jacketed glass vessel, lid, clamps and heavy duty stainless steel stand with casters (shipped pre-assembled) 1 set Glass vessel insulation jacket with openable viewing window 1 pc
Vertical condenser with dual cooling coils, 2 chilling fluid ports and 1 vacuum port, glass
1 pc Glass condenser dispenser with drain port and PTFE open/close valve 1 set Glass material feeding funnel, lid, and PTFE open/close valve 1 set Glass bottom drain port with PTFE open/close valve 1 set Glass vacuum valve 1 set Stirring motor controller with material temperature display 1 pc Stirring motor and motor support 1 set Mechanical vacuum gauge with two 3/8" hose barb ports 1 pc Temperature probe with PTFE seal 1 pc PTFE stirring blades, stainless steel rod with PTFE liner 1 pc Glass vessel 3/8" stainless steel chilling fluid adapter 2 sets PTFE sealing tape 1 pc PTFE stirring rod positioner/bearing kit 1 set Condenser dispenser connection kit 1 set Large opening material feeding port kit 1 set Bottom drain port connection kit (for 10L) 1 set Bottom drain port sealing flange (for 20/50/100L) 1 set Rubber-wrapped condenser dispenser support and condenser bracket 3 pcs Chilling fluid connector x 2, vacuum connector x 1 3 sets Allen key and backup inner hex screws 1 set User's manual 1 pc
- Tech Specs
Brand Across International SKU R50-A80T Weight (lb.) 310 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 27 Width (in.) 80 Height (in.) 32 UL Listed No Reaction Glass Vessel Capacity 13 Gallons / 50 Liter Cooling/Heating Jacket Capacity 4.2 Gallon / 16 Liter