Across International Product Documents
The new Ai jacketed filter glass reactors are designed for synthetic reaction of different types of materials in a controlled temperature and vacuum environment, jacketed filter reactors can be used for single or multi-step reactions and filtrations in the same vessel, production and process scale peptide synthesis. Filter base eliminates material transfers and significantly reduces material losses.
Each Ai reactor features adjustable stirring speeds and a constant pressure feeding funnel that allows you to add material to the vessel at a uniform and controlled speed. The built-in condenser makes it possible to recover some materials, also at a controlled rate of speed.
- UL 61010-1 and CSA C22.2 certified (optional)
- Filter reactors for single or multi-step reactions and filtrations in the same vessel, they also eliminate material transfers and reduce losses.
- Modular filter assembly can be easily detached for cleaning and filter paper replacement.
- Center downward drain port with angled drain grooves allows easy material drainage.
- All PTFE filter components ensure clean and long lifespan operations.
- Solvent-resistant PTFE on all sealing components ensures long time durability and operation.
- All glassware is hand-made from food grade high borosilicate glass that is heat/cold/corrosion-resistant.
- Adjustable stirring rate provides great torque or high speed.
- Patented PTFE stirring rod bearing for reliable and quiet operation.
- Optional multi-layer stirring blades for optimal reaction results.
- Wide range of temperature operations, from -110°F to 400°F.
- Large condenser cooling surface for exceptional condensation performance.
- Rugged stainless steel reinforced PTFE stirrer with anchored agitator, suitable for a wide range of viscous materials.
- Easily visual operation with digital speed and temperature displays.
- Heavy duty stainless steel supporting framework with lockable casters for mobility and stability. (whole support and glass vessel shipped pre-assembled)
- One year warranty and lifetime US-based parts, service, and support.
Your safety is important to us! Please use caution when operating. Users of glass reaction equipment must take all necessary precautions to avoid contact with rotating parts, particularly entanglement of loose clothing, hair, necklaces, or other jewelry. Under these circumstances, the winding action of the rotating parts can draw the user(s) into the apparatus, resulting in breakage of glassware, burns, and/or chemical exposure. Extra caution must also be taken when operating with air-reactive materials, especially under vacuum. A leak can draw air into the apparatus and cause a violent reaction to occur.
Model R10 R20 R50 R100 Electrical requirements 110V 60Hz 1-PH, 90W 110V 60Hz 1-PH, 140W 110V 60Hz 1-PH, 250W Reaction glass vessel capacity 2.6 gallons (10L) 5.3 gallons (20L) 13 gallons (50L) 26 gallons (100L) Cooling/heating jacket capacity 0.8 gallon (3L) 1.6 gallons (6L) 4.2 gallons (16L) 8 gallons (30L) Glass material High borosilicate glass 3.3 Rotation controller Digital controller with variable frequency drive
Rotation speed: 50 to 500 rpm
Maximum jacket pressure 4.4 psi or 0.03 MPa Drain valve Flush seal design with large opening and flat flange clamp Agitator Anchor design, type-304 stainless steel reinforced PTFE structure Funnel Pressure equalizing Vacuum gauge Mechanical Glass vessel temperature range -110°F to 400°F Vacuum level < 700 torrs Vacuum sealing Glass and PTFE Drain port ground clearance 15 inches 13 inches 12.5 inches 13.5 inches Unit dimensions (WxDxH) 18 x 26 x 78" 20 x 27 x 80" 26 x 33 x 85" 28 x 42 x 95" Shipping dimensions 24 x 67 x 26" 24 x 75 x 31" 25 x 83 x 42" 26 x 88 x 45" Shipping weight 240 Lbs 262 Lbs 330 Lbs 390 Lbs Compliance UL/CSA (optional)
Jacketed glass vessel, lid, clamps and heavy duty stainless steel stand with casters (shipped pre-assembled) 1 set
Vertical condenser with dual cooling coils, 2 chilling fluid ports and 1 vacuum port, glass
1 pc Glass material feeding funnel, lid, and PTFE open/close valve 1 set Glass bottom drain port with PTFE open/close valve 1 set Glass vacuum valve 1 set Stirring motor controller with material temperature display 1 pc Stirring motor and motor support 1 set Mechanical vacuum gauge with two 3/8" hose barb ports 1 pc Temperature probe with PTFE seal 1 pc PTFE stirring blades, stainless steel rod with PTFE liner 1 pc Glass vessel 3/8" stainless steel chilling fluid adapter 2 sets PTFE sealing tape 1 pc PTFE stirring rod positioner/bearing kit 1 set Condenser dispenser connection kit 1 set Large opening material feeding port kit 1 set Bottom drain port connection kit (for 10L) 1 set Bottom drain port sealing flange (for 20/50/100L) 1 set Rubber-wrapped condenser dispenser support and condenser bracket 3 pcs Chilling fluid connector x 2, vacuum connector x 1 3 sets Allen key and backup inner hex screws 1 set Lower section filter assembly 1 set User's manual 1 pc
- Tech Specs