Atlas® 1 CO2 Monitor/Controller comes with a 25 foot remote sensor. It features adjustable set point and elevation levels, a built in 'self calibration' function and an integrated photocell that enables operation in daytime hours only, when the plants need CO2. Simple to use and easy to operate. 15 Amps/120 Volt/60 Hz. Replacement sensor can be purchased separately. The sensor comes factory calibrated for precise CO2 readings and utilizes low voltage technology to avoid Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) from electronic ballasts.
The Atlas® 1 Remote CO2 Monitor/Controller has an adjustable CO2 set point, elevation
correction adjustment and a user calibration feature. These adjustments are made with the
“Increase” and “Decrease” buttons located on the front of the monitor/controller. The Atlas® 1 is
also equipped with a photocell that detects day/night conditions and will automatically disable
the load output of the CO2 monitor/controller during nighttime conditions when CO2 is not
required in your garden. The Atlas® 1 provides up to 15 amps of capacity on a standard 120
volt circuit. A green LED located between the “Increase” and “Decrease” buttons will illuminate
when the load output is “active”. We recommend that you set the Atlas® 1 between 1000 PPM
(Parts Per Million) and 1500 PPM. Settings at above 2050 PPM are NOT recommended. The
Atlas® 1 Remote CO2 Monitor/Controller is built with the highest quality components and will
provide the user with years of trouble free service.
Product Usage Diagram:
- Sampling Method = Infrared Diffusion
- Measurement Range = 300 PPM to 5100 PPM
- Control Range = 0 PPM to 2050 PPM
- Accuracy: +/- 5% (total reading)
- Response Time: Approximately 45 seconds
- Fixed Hysteresis/Deadband = 50 PPM (centered)
- Signal Update: Displayed CO2 PPM reading updates once every 3 seconds
- Warm-up Time: Approximately 30 minutes
- Recommended Calibration Interval = Every 3 years
- Stability: Typical Deviation ±75 PPM a year
- Operating Temperature = 32° F (0°C) to 120° F (50°C)
- Input Voltage = 120VAC, 60 Hz.
- Output Voltage = 120VAC, 60 Hz.
- Maximum Operating Amperage: 15 Amps
- RoHS Compliant = Yes
Sulphur vaporization can damage your controller! To protect your controller, it is important to disconnect and cover the Atlas 2 by wrapping with a plastic bag OR remove the controller from the grow area while using sulphur vaporizers in your grow room.