With the HI 99121 and HI 1292D direct soil pre-amplified pH and temperature probe, users can test both the pH of soil directly or after preparation of a diluted sample.
The HI 1292D features a conical, rugged tip that can be directly inserted in moist or soft soil. For harder soils, the kit includes a plastic auger to perforate the ground.
- Dedicated to soil pH measurement
- Specialized soil pH electrode
- Multi-level LCD display
- User friendly operation using only 2 buttons
- On-screen tutorial messages
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Automatic one or two point calibration
- BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System) alerts the user in the event that low battery power could adversely affect readings
- Battery % displayed on startup
- Compact, heavy-duty, and waterproof