Simplicity is key when designing a pot for all growers. Beginning gardeners will benefit from the versatility of the Perfect Pot in experimenting with new grow methods and medias, while enjoying how easy it is to clean. Advanced gardeners, who have spent years frustrated by the poor quality of currently available pots, and the dead space left in their growing area, will find these pots to be, well, perfect!
The Perfect Pot is exactly what you have been looking for! With it's convenient size, 8.5" x 8.5" x 7.5", and its many uses, every gardener will benefit from growing with this pot. It also comes in 6 different colors, giving you the ability to mark you plants without having to worry about losing plant labels!
- Designed for use with large plants, holding two gallons of your favorite media
- Durable and flexible, so there is no need to replace
- Allows growers to pack a maximum number of plants per tray, without over crowding, leaving enough room to grow large, bushy plants with lush growth and root systems
- Reduces the amount ofdead space usually left in the tray when using round pots
- Perfect for creating a deeper grow space in a shallow tray
- Soil and hydroponic growers alike will benefit from using the Perfect Pot
- Easy to clean, completely smooth surface, no ridges
- Sits flat on growing surface, reducing media loss
- Works well with a multitude of tray sizes
The Perfect Pot is able to support American Hydroponics vision to conserve, recycle and recirculate because:
- They are made out of 25% recycled plastic
- They are designed and produced in Humboldt County, California, using recycled plastic from the local community
- They are the perfect balance between simplicity and versatility
- They can be reused time after time