Glory greenhouses offer the optimal environment for successful backyard gardening. Glory Premium Class, The ultimate greenhouse package! It has all the features you seek in professional gardening and it provides quality environment for your plants. The Glory greenhouse is built from superior materials, for a long and lasting use.
The Glory Premium Class Greenhouse is aesthetically pleasing with its dark anthracite powder coated elegant finish. The robust, extra thick & heavy duty extruded Aluminum profiles creates a strong, high impact, hail resistant and durable structure which is corrosion and maintenance free.
The greenhouse itself features 10 mm Twin-Wall Polycarbonate panels with 100% UV protected and light diffusing Polycarbonate panels, creating a very pleasant atmosphere and providing a comfortable, insulated environment for growing your plants. The Glory offers a full 8 ft. 7 in. ft. (262cm) of inside headroom with a wide entrance door 31.7" (80.6cm) that can be assembled either from the right or from the left hand side, and is a full 6 ft. 3 in. (188cm) high and 31.7" (80.6cm) wide with a ramp for easy passage with wheelbarrow or wheelchair.
- Virtually unbreakable, thick panels protect from harsh weather conditions as hail, snow and frost
- Twin-wall glazed panels will protect your plants from the effect of harmful solar UV rays, by diffusing over 90% of the sunlight
- Weather proof frame features improves assembly process with our customary, smart sliding panels system
- All-around galvanized, rust resistant steel base kit included, crucial for adding height, structural support, stability & alignment
- Lockable door, with a deluxe door handle allowing it to be effectively locked
- Gutters & 4 gutter heads included
- Integrated, internal ground anchoring system offers structural support during harsh weather conditions
- Unique roof angle is designed to reduce accumulation of heavy snow load
- Bottom door seal brush strip, prevents dirt from entering inside as well as keeping chilly winds out
- 8x12,, 8x16, & 8x20, sizes are available using 8x8 + system of 4 Extension modules (not included)
- 10 year manufacturer warranty