Along the 12,500 mile Norwegian coastline, mineral-rich mountain waters, arctic waters and the Gulf Stream come together to create the perfect conditions for growing the finest seaweed (Ascophyllum Nodosum) harvested anywhere in the world. Maxicrop captures their rich nutrients and brings them to your garden. Try our products to experience the benefits of seaweed!
Maxicrop Liquid Fish Directions:
- For Cuttings and Rootings,Stand in heavy solution overnight using one capful to one gallon of water. Water with solution of one capful to one gallon of water.
- For Outdoor Plants,Water with solution of one capful to one gallon of water every two weeks.
- Foliar (Leaf) Feed,Water with solution of one capful to one gallon of water every two weeks.
- For Lawns,Water with solution of one-half gallon per 1,000 square feet monthly, during the growing season.
- Compost Enhancer,Water with solution of one capful to one gallon of water. Spray over the compost pile.
- Total Nitrogen (N): 5.0%
0.50% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
0.75% Water Insoluble Nitrogen
3.75% Other Water Soluble Nitrogen
- Available Phosphate (P2O5): 1.0%
- Soluble Potash (K2O) 1.0%
- Derived from fish
- Chlorine not more than 4.0%
Many professional gardeners recommend the use of both Maxicrop Liquid Fish and Maxicrop Liquid Seaweed.