Items you will need:
- An adjustable wrench
- 13mm, 14mm, and 16mm sockets
- Layout all pieces, group like items together.
- Attach the legs to the ends of the side bars. Repeat for both sides.
- Connect the sides with the end bars.
- Flip the stand right side up so you can attach the tray supports.
- Attach the tray supports with the provided 3.5" pins.
- If you're using the Botanicare tray, use included washer and spacer kit.
- Attach the vertical light hanging bars to the end bars.
- Attach corner trusses and cross bar on top.
- Finally, drill holes and install the drain and pump tubes to the tray.
- Now your ready to go!
Questions? Call 888-815-9763 or email [email protected].