Ideal H2O Premium Water Filtration Systems
Reverse osmosis is one of the most cost effective and efficient ways to remove the majority of all contaminants from your water.
Ideal H2O Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration Systems produce up to 100-200 gallons per day of ultra-pure, low parts per million (PPM) water. These 3 Stage RO systems remove more than 98% of chlorine and 90% of sediment, silt and rust.
The Ideal H2O Systems include a high quality poly spun sediment pre-filter and an eco-friendly coconut carbon pre-filter. Ideal H2O RO Systems also come with a 2 in 1 flow restrictor/membrane flush valve preinstalled. This valve allows users to periodically flush out harmful build up in the membrane, extending the membranes life by up to 50%, all while using 25% less water than other RO systems on the market. Proudly assembled in the U.S.A.
Ideal H2O Three Stage 100 GPD RO Unit Includes:
- Poly Spun Sediment Pre-Filter - Removes sediment, particulates, dirt and rust.
- Coconut Carbon Block Pre-Filter - Removes chlorine, odor and other chemicals.
- RO Membrane - One 100 GPD Filter - Removes total dissolved solids.
- System Pressure Gauge - Measures water pressure and quickly identifies best pressure level.
- Water Source Inlet Tubing, 3/8" (White) - with garden house connector.
- Filtered Water Outlet Tubing, 1/4" (Blue)
- Waste Water Outlet Tubing, 1/4" (Black)
- Flow Restrictor/Membrane Flush Valve - Reduces the amount of waste water produced from the system, and allows user to flush membrane periodically to extend the life of the RO membrane.
- Shut Off Valve - allows user to quickly turn off flow of water from the RO system.
- Filter Wrench - For safe removal of filter housing.
100 GPD Premium Reverse Osmosis System Specifications
|UNIT SIZE ||13.8" w x 14.8" h and weight: 7.9 Ibs. |
|CAPACITY ||100 gpd / 4 gph |
|PRESSURE ||Min - 40 psi; Max - 125 psi |
|TEMPERATURE ||Min - 40 degrees F; Max - 110 degrees F |
|INLET TDS ||Min - 50 ppm; Max - 1000 ppm |
|HARDINESS ||Min - 0 grain (0 mg/l); Max - 10 grain (171 mg/l) |
|OPERATING pH ||Min - 3; Max 11 |
|PERMEATE/WASTE ||1 gallon permeate : 3 gallons waste |
|EFFICIENCY ||100 gpd @ 60 psi, 77 degrees F, 500ppm |