Introducing the next generation in portable grow rooms - The GrowLab Horticultural Grow Room.
The GrowLab Horticultural Grow Room has all the features you could ask for - and more! Outfit the GrowLab with the ventilation fan, lighting system and growing system of your choice and you will have the brightest, slickest, most affordable grow room available.
Here are just some of the unique and exciting features you won't find elsewhere:
- Clear viewing windows! (On all models except GL40, GL60, GL240 & GL290).
- Increased weight capacity - roof cross-members easily support 100 pounds.
- Sturdy powder coated framework - helps protect against rust and gives a cleaner look.
- Highly reflective interior - significant increase in reflectivity for improved lighting performance.
- Thermally protected - tent material reflects 97% of all radiant heat for superior insulation.
- Completely non-toxic - will not react under light and heat, and no off-gassing to harm plants.
- Improved fabric & zippers - thicker fabric than previous models, with the best zippers on the market.
- Movable roof cross-members - easily adjust lighting and accessories; pieces snap into desired place for better functionality.
- Multiple intake/exhaust ports - including two ports opposite each other at reflector level for air-cooling of lighting system (on most models).
- Adjustable fan and ducting attachments - no more clamps or reducers needed!
- Waterproof floor - a second floor that is removable for easy cleaning between crops.
Specifications of the Grow Room 290:
- Size Assembled (ft): 9'6" x 9'6" x 6'7"
- Size Assembled (cm): 290 x 290 x 200
- Unit Weight: 89 lbs
- Square Footage: 90.5
- Cubic Feet: 594
- Viewing Windows: NA
- Reducing Roof Port: 10"
- Reducing Upper Port: 8" (left/right)
- Reducing Lower Port: 10" (left/right)
- Reducing Cable Port: 4" (TR/TL/BL/BR)
- Intake Flap: 4 (left/right/back/back)
- Access Panels: left, right, rear
- Fits Dry Net: 4x
- Suggested Wattage: 4 x 1000
Please note: Features may differ from model to model. Images may not be model specific.