Aura Systems is one of the first companies to offer ductless mini-split air conditioners designed for the Hydroponics industry. All of our units include industry leading features and a 1-year warranty. The Aura AC units are ETL Listed and Energy Star Approved.
AFFORDABLE, EFFICIENT, & DEPENDABLE
Aura Systems line of ductless mini-split air conditioners are efficient, dependable, and affordable. Constructed of high-quality Japanese internal components using the highest grade pure copper coils and lines, these units are perfect for both residential and hydroponic applications.
PERFECT FOR RESIDENTIAL & HYDROPONIC USE
Aura mini-splits are available in 4 different models (12,000 / 18,000 / 24,000 / 36,000 BTU) which are capable of cooling up to 1350sqft of residential area, or 8,000 Watts of hydroponic equipment. These units also feature the easiest, most reliable quick-connect fitting available (also available without quick-connect).
Industry Leading Features of the ACAU24QC:
- ETL listed & Energy Star Approved
- Produces 24,000 BTU’s of cooling power which is enough to cool 900ft² of living space, or 6,000 Watts of hydroponic equipment.
- 4 Operating Modes: Cool/ Dehumidify/ Auto/ Fan
- Programmable Settings: Timer/ Mode/ Temperature
- Adjustable Digital Thermostat
- Remote Control with LCD Display
- 25' Feet of Lines (Air will need to be pumped out to connect the lines)
- Oscillating Louvers
- Multi-Color Air Handler Display
- Removable/Washable Air Filters
- Installation Kit Included
- Some Models May Not Include All Functions*
ACAU24QC Technical Specifications:
- Cooling Only
- Cooling Capacity: Btu/h: 24,000, kW: 7.03
- Electrical Parts: Power Supply: 208-230V/60 H/1 Ph, Power Input: 2000 Watts, Current: 8.8 Amps
- Performance: Dehumidifying: 1.7kg/hr
- Air Flow Volume (indoor): 1300 / 1150 / 1020
- Air Flow Volume (CFM): 765 / 677 / 600
- Noise Level (indoor): 50 / 47 / 44 db(A)
- Noise (outdoor): 59 db(A)